Friday, October 1, 2010

My Little Medic


Little Rylan is here!

My son was born on September 14th at 9:04pm. He weighed 9lbs 6oz, measured 23 inches long. What a behemoth. Veronica did awesome and made a brave choice is having a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) because she wanted to have the experience of regular birth.

So, if you have read my recent posts and wondered why I am behind, or why I have not been posting, this is part of the reason. This guy is a handful, however, I am SO close to being done with school and we are getting a bit more used to him being around that I feel like I can be gone for 12 hours to finish my last ride-along and be done.

My final exam went well, so the only thing holding me back from completing my class is this last ride-along. After that I will have to take the NREMT Basic exam and I should be in business! My ride along is tomorrow, I will update afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter