Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

There have been no updates because... well... There have been no updates! :D

I am patiently waiting to hear from the EMS company that I have applied to. I have people that work there that have allowed me to use them as references and right now it is just a matter of being patient. This is a 911 company and it is what I am interested in doing, versus an all-interfacility company.

Hopefully I will hear from them soon and get my career on the road.

In the meantime, I am brushing up on my EMT knowledge that I have not been able to practice yet. I don't want to start working, almost 3 months after finishing school and not remember all that I had learned.

If anything happens, I will update it here ASAP.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter